RT82 latest Firmware version issued on 5th Dec 2017.
Following two are for the version of 10.000 contacts
RT82-UV(GPS-REC)-S4.02.bin for GPS version
RT82-UV(REC)-D4.02.bin for common version
Programming software: V1.21
- Address the issue of receiving in the repeater mode, if the upper and lower frequency are the same and one use slot 1 and the other use slot 2, there will be no signaling coming
- Address the issue of the same channel cannot be added to different band in the same zone
- Releasing the new programming software can read the codeplug from RT3
- Adding the monitor in the analog mode
- Address the issue of dual standby, if the upper or lower has the signal with carrier, another one didn’t have audio out
- Address the programming issue, sometimes, the radio will restart during programming
- Adding the function of enable or disable of trackball by long pressing #, actually trackball is a novel function, but if you think it is too easily move, you can lock it
- Improve the text message function in the private call
- Add another three radio ID, 4 radio IDs in total now and if you checked “Edit ID” box in the programming software, you can edit the first radio ID by manual, Menu->Utilities->radio info->my number-Edit, this function will make you easily to change radio ID.
- Address the issue that when you disable the subband, if you change some setting or move to the main band then move to subband again, the subband will be enabled again, so now you only can enable subband by long press BACK key
- add “the menu hang time” into the menu, you can set the time to back to the menu
- Add the SQL level setting in the menu, there are 0-9 levels available, which works both Analog and digital mode.
- Add Mic gain setting in the menu, there are 1-6 levels available
- Add “zone done selection” in the side key when you assigned the side key as “zone down”, you can use the key to choose the prior zone.
- Main band and subband can be in the different zones now
- Priority transmission, there are four options, a.last channel, b. last channel + hang channel, c. designated channel, d. designated channel + hang channel a.last channel: to transit with the last working channel
b. last channel + hang channel: to transit with the hang channel
c. designated channel: to transit with the currently selected channel
d. designated channel + hang channel transit with the hang channel
- Users can add the group call contact list on the menu
- Manual dial the new contact list, both private call and group call, press #, then input the new contact ID and then transmit.